Thursday, January 22, 2009

im 21 now !!(T_T)

yeeehaaaa...im 21 now~~

my lovely parents,ma n aboh..
they bore me, they raised me, they taught me n they loved me~
n my siblings, tQ peeps 4 da present~sgt comel

mok cik, kak yah, ain, nani, jannah...
thanx buddies...
for helping me to get through the difficult times~
for unflagging loves n support~
thank you sooooo much..
birthday yang paling best kot..huhu..

to my classmates,
thanx for the wishes, cake n satay
n not to forget, the masterminds(emir, mang n hadi)
the well-planned-created story of the century~pelakon handalan la korang nie..
2 hari korg kenakn aku yekk...
sampai menangis-nangis aku dibuatnye...huhu
anyway, i appreciate it so much...many thanx
u guys rawks!!
luv yuolls so much.

4 comments:

Raf said...

Happy not being a TEENager!

;) welcome to the world of twentyish!

nadianorudin said...

perhaps not~~ngeeee
huhu..thanx dude :p

Anonymous said...

hepi beeeeeeelated bday..huhuhu..

nadianorudin said...

thanx chico~~huhu