Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TIME TO BE ALONE

30 June 2009,
tuesday...

an unofficial day break 4 me myself ;p
i take a MC today,
away from school, people n everything

adakalanya kite perlukan masa untuk sendirian,
masa untuk kite reflect diri sendiri,
masa-masa yang jauh daripada segala gangguan,
jauh dari dunia luar,
jauh dari orang2 yang ada dalam hidup kite,

despite of my easy going,
happy go lucky personality,
i also need time for myself,
time to be alone,
so i just took a day off.

just tired of all things happened lately,
i need a day break,
my whole body system can't stand anymore,
i really am sick,
sick of life...perhaps

God,
Do bless me n my whole life,
Grant me the serenity,
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.

nad in sorrow

No comments: