Saturday, August 16, 2008

ABSENT MINDED


It happened that yesterday was a very hectic day dowh. I have been neglecting people: messages unreplied and calls unpicked. Feel sorry to Kak Eja. Anyway, “Kenduri kesyukuran” somehow has turned out to be “kenduri berkabung”. Huhu =( …sedih but I juz tried my best to pretend nothing had happened, I know I was trying to hide the truth…deep inside, nobody knows. At the very bottom of my heart, nobody can detect any defection, any cut. Camouflage. Yes, that’s the exact word for me. I smiled to everyone, laugh with them, served them the very best I can. Maybe they always right, they quote that I can face through any situation without fail. That’s so me.

All in all, ape yg jadi this week sure I’ll remember for the rest of my life. That’s for sure. Sedih, marah, lega, geram, sakit hati: all mixed up. To Kak Eja, I do feel sorry towards u and kids. I don’t know how to compensate all my faults. “MY FAULTS”. Can it be considered as “my faults”? ahh..tu semua xpenting lagi..sape yang nak tau tu sume bkn salah aku. I know dat I’d been taught to take all the blames even they’re not mine dowh. Tapi kan, it takes 2 to clap..ermm,wuteva. Really, after I got ur message I lost in my own world. The words were short and “nice” but the meaning was unmistakable. Kak Eja, if u read this, I mintak maaf sangat2…maaf sangat2..hope u’re doing fine with ur kids. Thanks God, He showed me the right path, before it’s too late to turn it back. Alhamdulillah. Syukur sangat2…

Thanx peeps for coming. Wa, Kak Yah, Ain, Nani, Jannah, Sofi, Boo, Kak Syu & frens and not too forget, my classmates too, thank you for all those jokes and laughter..u all draw a huge grin on my face.huhu..kesian Weng. At the very least, it can ease my grief and pain. Love u peeps!

I’m a big big girl

In da big big world

Its not a big big thing if u leave me

Chayyok Nad! (“,)


No comments: