Friday, August 29, 2008

CRAVING FOR THE DINNER

Huhu..yesterday was my last day at SKTM II. It was somehow a wonderful experience, working under a dedicated leader, friendly teachers and enjoyable school environment and students too..thanx everyone! Hope to see u again.

Emm.ok, back to the subject..

Last nite, I supposed to attend the solat hajat for the UPSR which is around the corner. At first memang nk pegi, dah iron baju and everything, tibe-tibe macam segan plak(alasan)..huhu…pendek cerita,xjadi pegila..

So, before my mom went for the solat hajat she did ask me to prepare for our dinner. ok, I said..not a big deal. I juz can think about some simple dishes. Suddenly, my brother said, let me do the cook. I was like, “ooo my gooood”.. he said he want to cook “ayam paprik”. ok, let’s test ur power bro!(juz right time to experiment his friend’s claim-nasyriq’s paprik is the best-)

So, 4 of us busy preparing the ingredients. Aan and BG pun join skali.xleh blah tu..they cut the veges and onion..we forgot that Aqilah was just homed.huhu..Just 1 missing, Aih. He will be with us soon for the merdeka hols.

As he started to cook then he realized that he oyster sauce was gone. (my mom used it all to marinate the chicken that evening!=) hehe) ayyoo….masalah pulak…ape lagi, kene pegi beli la..

We finished cooking just in time as my dad came back from the mosque. With the AYAM PAPRIK + POTATO OMMELETTE(I did) we craved for our dinner! very delicious dowh! My dad pon puji..Sedap jugak mamat ni masak..keh3..but the thing is, I love the way we worked. Everyone helps each other in order to make the dinner perfect.(perhaps..hehe).

We are just one big happy family!!Hoorraaayyy!!!

No comments: