Monday, August 25, 2008

TIME THAT TRY WOMAN SOUL

In the name of Allah, the most gracious,the most merciful...

Hello!! i'm back again!!

back from holiday I was busying myself for Mok Yah's wedding. Being an important person(she said) enough to force me to run here and there..photography thingy and also handling dat cute little Alisa for the flower girl. Alhamdulillah, the Akad nikah ceremony went smoothly.

About a year ago, I got a morning call from my sponsor " nadia, we have decided that u're not gonna further your study in the UK. We will send u to the local teaching institution," .Never in my life i had to face such a great failure. I guest that was the toughest time of my life. Only now, (after a year) i have the strength to talk about it. Yes! now im fully recovered even though i still miss the good old days in the college.

People said, U cannot compare 5years in residential school(as i come from boarding school) with the 2 years time in KYUEM. The college, the teachers, staff and not to forget, beloved friends. I LOVE MY FRIENDS SO MUCH!!! KYUEM mengajar saya menjadi manusia yang lebih realistic. I mixed around with people from different countries, races, levels & classes and also different mentality. In short, memang banyakla memories kat sane. The tears and joys of Bangsawan and everything...rindu sangat2..and yang paling penting, chalet L-54!!!korang memang bestla..i cannot compare thee to a summer's day. Thou art more lovely and more temperate(haha..ceh, poyo jek..)

every cloud has its silver lining. Semua yang berlaku ada hikmahnya. He knows the best. Mungkin sekarang kita tak nampak apa yang nk ditunjukkan pada kita, that's why we keep murmuring and doubting. Sometimes, what we want is not always what we need.

So now, i have to live my life to the fullest. I dont want to live in denial. Its better to berpijak di bumi yang nyata rather than berada di awangan, even though its hurt.

~when the going gets tough, the tough gets going~

No comments: