Saturday, August 16, 2008

ADVENTURE....and lessons learned

Go easy on my conscience
'Cause it's not my faults
I know I've been taught
To take the blame


Rest assured my angels
Will catch my tears
Walk me out of here

I'm in pain

As my soul heals the shame

I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man


I juz can’t help myself to keep thinking on this. Sometimes I do feel that I always pretending, keep lying to myself dat I am the most happiest person on earth. The awful truth had set me free. Free from tears and grief. But deep inside my heart, nobody knows.

It is a pleasure to thank to so many people who made my life more bountiful. My family, my soul mates, my camaraderie and those who support me all the way life.

S, thanx 4 spending a lot of time and money 4 me, lending me ur ears, listen to every single things happened to me lately..i owe u so much. U will always be there when I need someone to talk to. Never in my life, I’ve been honoured as such from a person called FRIEND. True friend indeed. Thanx lodza.

MC, I love u lots..miss u much..u’r my best friend, 4eva….tq cik…Yes, semua yang berlaku ade hikmahnya..Allah xkejam, Dia xtinggalkan aku sorang2 kat Malaysia, Dia tinggalkan my best friend too..thanx cik 4 being my soul mate.

Randy said, no matter how bad things are, u can always make things worse. At the same time, it is often within ur power to make them better. Yes, its absolutely true. Maybe this is a wake up call for me, for not being aware of DENIER or I must say a LIER instead. Wuteva it is, I do learn a lot from this lesson. By then, I am (always) the most eligible bachelorette. Hey peeps!teruk sangat ke title tue? Wut a silly question dowh..*sigh*

-every cloud has silver lining –ameen-

No comments: