Saturday, December 12, 2009

ENGLISH SURE BOLEH(",)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t
rindunya nak update blog..(T_T)
What to do, Ive been busy with the program in few days.
For record, I happen to be the one of the facilitators.

Btw, this is really really a short entry.
I promise.
I better go and get my pillows early tonite,
For tomorrow, i need to be at MindCet by 8.30am.

Just wanna share something with all of u guys,
I just put some pictures for glance.
The program, the people n the crowd.
Enjoy browsing!
The Program (p/s: the right one)

Coach Ridz, u rawk!

Coach Sha, a woman with passion



My Lovely group

The Group Talk (hey coach! wut r u doing down there??!haha)

p/s : I will write about the seminar and the camp later.
really something that is worth sharing with everyone.
To Salwa, im really sorry for not be able to write long tonite.
i hope this will do. I wish I could share more with u.
In the next entry perhaps. (",)

ok buddies, till the next entry..
bubbye and good nite =')

with loves,

nadianorudin


***ENDNOTES***
For you,
Happy holiday..
Make full use of it.
dont let the winter grows ur fat too much ;p
Be productive, be proactive.
InshaAllah, everything will be okay!
dun worry too much..
chill la!;p
I'll keep the doa for u ('',)




No comments: